14632genetic algorithm

  • Sanjay Singla
    Dec 29, 2010
      hi
      i need your kind attention and help for my problem
      i hav to design FIR filter using genetic algortihm in Matlab,kindly
      help me to design such filter using GAtoolbox or by Matlab programming
      or by C++ programming,in my proposed filter power consumption reduces
      as hamming distance (signal toggling between bits)is reduced,also mean
      square error is reduced ,so overall fitness function is
      F = w1fM + w2fH
      where
      fM and fH are fitness function due to mean sq error and error due to
      hamming distance and w1,w2 are weights such that w1+w2 =1
      also F = 1/1+ Etot
      where Etot is total error

      KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW TO USE GADS TOOLBOX FOR THIS,ie OBJECTIVE
      FUNCTION,LINEAR CONSTRAINTS etc
      gagneja2000@...