49540Re: [Theoretical_Physics] Bridging science and religion

  • richard ruquist
    Jun 6, 2014

      I often wonder why you persist on insisting that magnetic monopoles exist. After all Gauss's law for magnetism, one of Maxwell's equations, is the mathematical statement that magnetic monopoles do not exist.(wiki-magnetic monopoles).

      But regarding your suggestion that almost massless particles may survive in a black hole, my first comment is that if the event horizon is a firewall, no chemical bonds would survive crossing the event horizon.

      However, it appears that the event horizon is not a firewall (by consensus)
      then all chemical bonds would survive crossing the event horizon. But as the center of the black hole is approached, tidal forces would rip such bonds apart- the tidal forces increase to infinity, so nothing can resist them.

      However, the tidal force is proportional to the mass of the bonded particles. so more massless particles would remain bonded closer to the central singularity, as you correctly infer. But eventually even massless particles like photons would not survive crossing the phase transition surface of the singularity of a black hole. Of course we here consider the singularity to be a small (perhaps infinitesimal) volume in which all particles transition into a single kind, the so-called unified field, perhaps the 10-26 dimensional particles of string theory. Richard

      On Friday, June 6, 2014 10:41 AM, "Philip Benjamin medinuclear@... [theoretical_physics]" <theoretical_physics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       [Richard Requist
      "PB: No dark-matter chemistry, no invisible bodies RR: How does that explain the most invisible body of all, a black hole?"
      [Philip Benjamin]
      Ordinary gravity has become so extreme in Black holes that it crushes all other forces in the Universe.  Bond energies for H-H & C-H  are 432 & 413 kj/mol.   C = C;  C ≡ C and  C ≡ O have 614, 839 & 1072 kj/mol respectively. These are the ranges of energies for chemical bonds which in fact are too small to be not overwhelmed by the extreme gravity of the black holes.
      However some second thoughts seem rational here. Assume for argument's sake only, that an invisible body (made of axion or neutrino & monopoles) parallel to the visible body of neutron and "electric poles" is inside the black hole. If the mass of axion, neutrino and monoples are negligibly small with respect to the mass of an electron, then the question is will it be probable that the gravity effect is negligible on the dark chemical bonds, and the whole invisible body may remain in tact and alive within the black hole, with all the memories, thoughts and feelings also remaining in tact for ever via the still functioning dark-brain? That sure will be a hell of a black-hole!!

      Best regards
      Philip Benjamin
      PhD MSc MA
      "Spiritual Body or Physical Spirit? Bio Dark-Matter Chemistry & Your Invisible Doppelganger". Sunbury Press, PA. February 2013. ISBN: 978-1-62006-182-4
       "Bio Dark-Matter Chemistry", International Journal of Current Research and Reviews Vol 4 issue 20, 2012. http://biodarkmatter.webs.com

      No light matter chemistry, no visible bodies
      No dark-matter chemistry, no invisible bodies

      To: theoretical_physics@yahoogroups.com
      From: theoretical_physics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:36:25 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Theoretical_Physics] Bridging science and religion

      On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 6:50 PM, "Peter Beamish beamish@... [theoretical_physics]" <theoretical_physics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      "Bridging science and religion"

      "Signal Based Communication" Versus "Rhythm Based Communication"

      A: science for science versus B: science for religion.

         A: "Conventional time t" (the one we grew up with) is "Uni-Directional" from past to present to future and one cannot go back to yesterday! It is also "space divided by speed" in the physical science now called "biophysics." This "time t" (we use a lower case t) is a main encoding variable of "Signal Based Communication, SBC." "SBC" is encoded in mass &/or energy (as per science).

         B: "Rhythm Based Time, RBT or T" is "Bi-Directional" as if you observed the Earth from each pole. For Nature, we believe that if "Clockwise Rhythm Based Communication, RBC" is a declarative concept then the corresponding "Counterclockwise RBC" is the interrogative equivalent, possibly simplifying communications. A double signal "OnTime" seems the "RBC" affimative while a double signal "OffTime" seems a negative reply. This "Time T" (we use an upper case T) is the main encoding variable of "Rhythm Based Communication, RBC." "RBC" is: a) encoded in in "RBT," and b) is independent of specific mass &/or energy (as per parts of religion).

         "RBT" is: "A Mental Perception Of Lateness, Relative To An Agreed, Cyclic, 'Rhythmic Synchronization' Between Minds Or Between A Mind And A Clock."

         "Rhythm Based Communication" (in "RBT") has seemingly a significant advantage in that it can lower biological stress, as messages no longer are mainly related to the WHAT of a communication (the signals), but depend more on the relative WHEN (the "RBT rhythms").

                         Peter B., "SBC - RBC" Speciality, A New Biophysical Reality

      On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 10:56 AM, richard ruquist yanniru@... [theoretical_physics] <theoretical_physics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This is one in a series of profiles showcasing some of Harvard’s stellar graduates.
      Shelley Brown was pointing toward a life of cutting-edge stem cell research. Then one day in 2010, she says, she encountered the divine.
      “Something was moving, and I thought I must have hit the petri dish by accident,” said Brown, who had been trying to direct a set of stem cells toward bone cells during her Ph.D. work in biomedical engineering at the University of Michigan. “When I looked closer under the microscope, I realized the cells were beating. They had spontaneously differentiated into electrically coupled, beating heart cells. That’s when I felt at the mercy of God, and that’s when I decided to become a Christian.”

      Bridging science and religion

      Bridging science and religion
      Divinity School graduate Shelley Brown is combining her love for science and religion to help stitch together two fields that rarely seem to meet.
      Preview by Yahoo

    • Show all 38 messages in this topic