No activity in last 7 days
The Old Sequoyan Club is composed of alumni who attended Camp Sequoyah for boys founded in 1923 by C. Walton "Chief" Johnson in the Rheems Creek area of Buncombe County, NC, and their friends.
- Camp Friends
- Oct 23, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.