swapping UGENT

  • Aleksia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      hi!

      I am looking for hello kitty,winnie the pooh,babu,blue bear,morning
      glory,pucca,Korean stickers,writing set,....etc and other cute
      characters stuffs(anything:stickers,stationeries,envelopes,greeting
      cards,...etc).If someone could to help me it would be great,in return
      i propose to send a lot fo stuffs like:
      -decos
      -fb's
      -postcards (stamped ,written on ,or new )
      -diddl stuffs
      -stationeries
      -stickers
      -stamps
      -magazines
      -Pearls,......etc
      just ask me,...i am sur we can arrange a swap ;)

      i also swap my booklets just for stationeries
      i am also looking for new long-letter pals,and swappers :)
      I really need your help and I am sur we can arrange a swap ;)
      thanks a lot

      Aleksia

      Alexia nycz
      16 Allee des orchidees