Hello kitty flashing phone strap,it's really cute!

  • ncbstuff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hi! Hello Kitty fan! ^_^
      If you are interested in hello kitty cell phone straps and key
      chains. or "The Dog","Doraemon","Pink Panther","South Park~
      (Kenny)","Pooh Bear","Cute Girl","Giraffe".....
      please chick here

      http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/66437814?aucview=0x23

      or If you would like to view a bigger picture of any individual
      item.Please e-mail me and I will e-mail you a bigger picture of any
      item which you are interested in. ^_^
      Hello Kitty Flashing Phone Strap. Pull out the plastic strip in the
      strap, then you can bring it anywhere with your cell phone. It
      flashes when a call is made or received. Works for most model of cell
      phones.It's cute and cool. You and your friends will love it !
      buy price is $4.50 each or 2 for $8. e-mail me and chose what you
      would like to have! Please E-MAIL me at: ncbstuff@...

      Hello Kitty!!!!