hey ppl if anyone is interested....

  • kalico_kitten_86
    Message 1 of 47 , Aug 15, 2000
      Hi everyone i have a sanrio club w/ no members if
      anyone want to join! The URL
      join.<br><br> ~**Chela**~
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you