Calling Sanrio & San-X Fans World Wide!

  • animegrrl57
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Hi there! I'd like to invite you to join our growing group called
      SanrioHelloKittyEtc! So far we are 39 members strong and growing
      with some fabulous ladies to swap with.

      Swaps are held weekly, with a variety of selections to choose from.
      We also have NEFC, Bingo, WTA, quiz's and MORE! And we're not just
      Sanrio; we're San-X, Morning Glory, Korean characters and lots more.

      So if you enjoy swapping stationary, memos, stickers, plush, and
      everything in-between; then come join and get to know a few new
      friends. :)

      Cindy
      Co-Moderator

      Christy