Hi All!!! NEW ANIME ITEMS UP FOR SALE!!!

  • spiderpit4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hey everyone!

      I've got some new anime items I am selling from my personal
      collection. Theres a wide range of items I have:

      Posters, pins, memo pads, memo cards, fasteners, clear files,
      shitajiki's, postcards, manga, cds, portraits, notebooks, poker cards,
      stickers, stamps, figures, cards, notebook paper, furoku, towels,
      dvd's, letter sets, bags, plush, keychains, coloring books, sticker
      books, phone books, calendars, phone decorations, pins, and a few
      other types.

      The range of anime titles is wide:

      D.N. Angel, Tactics, Di Gi Charat, Fruits Basket, Mobile Suit Gundam,
      Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Ouran High School Host Club, Samurai Deeper
      Kyo, Sentimental Graffiti, Gravitation, Sailor Moon, Boys Over Flowers
      (Hana Yori Dango) , Doremi, Naruto, Bleach, Galaxy Angel, Kamikaze
      Kaitou Jeanne, Kyo Kara Maoh, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Ragnorak Loki
      Mythical Detective, Get Backers, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Juvenile
      Orion, Pucca, Angel Sanctuary, Yami No Matsuei, Random Furoku, Zombie
      loan, Card Captor Sakura, Sakura Wars, Read or Die, Tsubasa
      Chronicles, Sister Princess, Hikaru No Go, Sugar Fairy, Selfish Love,
      Sakon the Ventriloquist, Only The Ring Finger Knows, Slayers, Weiss
      Kreuz, Clamp (X/1999, Wonderland, etc.), Pheromomania Syndrome, Temari
      Mini Clear files, Saint Beast, Rozen Maiden, Gakuen Heaven (Boys love
      scramble), Zombie Loan, Trinity Blood, Spiral, Harukanaru, One Piece,
      Detective Conan, Sukishyo, Ghost in the Shell, Cafe Kitchijouji, Tohru
      Adumi, Naduki Koujima, Yaoi and a few others.

      If you'd like images of these items, feel free to email me and I'll
      send them to you. Everything comes with freebies, also the more you
      buy the more freebies you get and cheaper the price of your items.

      Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

      Thank You!!!
    • Sophia Nathanielle Manalo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
        Where are you from? How much are the stuff? please send me a list. (I'm from someplace where we use £s pounds)