Looking for Hello Kitty Coin Purse

  • petitchou8
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
      I am looking to find one of the original Hello
      Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
      like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
      where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
      know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
      buy it.<br><br>thank you
    • petitchou8