New member

  • mroso1075
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 2, 2001
      I just wanna to say I just joined the club. I joined because my web page is devoted to Hello Kitty<br> Maggie
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you