Im obsessed with Hello Kitty

  • Musiclvr22
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 8, 2001
      I just came across this board and im so glad i
      did:) Hi other hello kitty fans:) I have a Hello kitty
      phone, a hello kitty comforter and sheet set, hello
      kitty posters, hello kitty bracelets, hello kitty
      calenders yep im obsessed lol. and im 25 years old that
      makes it worse doesnt it lol. But the reason why i love
      hello kitty so much is because my aunt committed
      suicide 7 years ago and when she'd bring me presents they
      were hello kitty. So now I collect hello kitty items
      to keep her memory alive:)
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you