hi

  • sherry-heath999@nationalcause.info
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Wow, what a piece of tech gear this ipod player is. Can't believe I got it at no cost, thanks to a link my friend gave me. Anyway, since i had the good fortune of not havin to pay i thought id share with u guys. Check this thing out http://www.comecheckitoutnow.info/irju thats where i got mine.
    • alexis-sabry936@bethaboss.info
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
        Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auleg.net/spyc and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
        Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
        Love Jane.
      • steelie-mcmath729@evenodds.info
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2007
          All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
          I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
          I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.dugwd.net/yzyt