Hello

  • divinedazzlingdiva
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 5, 2001
      I love Sanrio stuff! Oh, I'm new here so,hi. How do you do?
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you