Life Is Tough .... But.... (Story Must Read)

  • sarita
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Note: forwarded message attached.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lover Girl

      Life Is Tough .... But.... (Story Must Read)

      First-year students at Texas A & M's Vet school were
      attending their first Anatomy class, with a dead pig.

      They all gathered around the surgery table with the body
      covered with a White sheet. The professor started the class by
      telling them, 'In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have
      two important qualities as a
      Doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything
      involving the Animal body'. For an example, the Professor
      pulled back the sheet, touched his finger in the mouth of the
      dead pig, withdrew it and put his Finger in his mouth. 'Go
      ahead and do the same thing,' he told his students.

      The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes. But
      eventually took turns putting their finger in the mouth of the
      dead pig and tasted in their mouth.

      When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said,
      'The Second most important quality is observation. I touched
      with my middle Finger and tasted on my index finger. Now learn
      to pay attention...

      Moral of the story:

      Life is tough, but it's a lot tougher when you are Stupid.........

      JOIN OUR COOL MAILS GROUP