¤H£LLOI{iTT¥¤

  • kobe_4ever
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2001
      hey ppl! i'm a big hello kitty fan and i just
      wanna know if there are any ppl out there from
      canada?????? maybe hamilton????? i wanna buy a hello kitty
      wallet b/c i already have the purse but i can't find one
      anywhere...help!! my e-mai addy is kobe_4ever@... so let me
      know!<br>e-mail me anyways if you wanna chat!<br>l8er!!
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you