pen pals wanted

  • alison <aliborseti@yahoo.co.uk>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      hi
      my name is Alison and I would really like some pen pals.
      I am a mother of a 4 year old little girl, and we both love Hello
      Kitty!!!!!!!!
      I love all those cute stationary sets and pens, and I also collect
      cuddly toys of tv characters that I used to watch as a child, I am
      orginally from England , and I have been living in a kIbbutz in
      Israel the last 7 years!!!
      So if anyone would like to be my pen pal then please email me with
      your address.
      thanks
      Alison