Hi i am New to the Group

  • TiGGeR4Bran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hi Everone I just Joined the Group today..
      My name is Kristy I am 23 years old Married with a 3 Month old Son named
      Brandon ... You can find his webpage linked on my Yahoo Profile name (
      Funshinebear4me ) ... Feel free to check it out...
      I collect anything Betty Boop and Hello Kitty.. My husband Says i have to
      much stuff that its litterally making him sick.. Oh well.. I still add to my
      collection when i see something i just can't live without..I also collect
      Star Wars stuff as well for Brandon..
      Well take care everyone
      Love,
      Kristy AkA -- OzzMansCrazyBaby :O) >