hello kitty is so cute!

  • ayiana_2001
    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 28, 2000
      There are some pretty cool web sites on hello kitty. I will post them soon .
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you