The Official Hello Kitty Club

  • disco_groover
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 23, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for The Official Hello Kitty Club community.
    • petitchou8
      Message 47 of 47 , Feb 3, 2002
        I am looking to find one of the original Hello
        Kitty coin purses (the first item marketed). I would
        like to purchase one if i can find it. If anyone knows
        where I can find one or if anyone has one please let me
        know. If you own one i'd like to make you an offer to
        buy it.<br><br>thank you