Season Ticket holders beware!

  • alum_in_51
    Message 1 of 172 , Sep 17, 2000
      The trustees have jacked up the ticket prices
      again. The deluxe luxury prices for stadium seats
      between the blue lines are $155. The rest of the arena
      will be $125. Someone forgot to tell them that they
      should only raise prices after a winning season; like
      get to the damn HEA finals or something.<br><br>I
      tried to float an idea with Erin Hobin last year about
      offering the season ticket holders a package deal for road
      games. I was pissed that I got shut out of the UNH game
      since I make nearly every game. They idea must have
      sucked because she no longer works at NU. I do think
      that season ticket holders should be given the option
      of a season road ticket.<br><br>Is anyone planning
      on making th road trip to RPI for the tournament in
      December?
    • mrchevhusky
      Message 172 of 172 , Feb 9, 2001
        Since my first Beanpot in 1991 I have seen BU win
        8 of them and BC and Harvard one apiece. This whole
        experience has gotten tired and old, having BU win it year
        after year. That said, the BC fans will insufferable if
        they win it, and it may just help springboard the rest
        of their season.<br><br>Bottom line, somebody but BU
        has to win this year and BC is the only team standing
        in the way so go eagles. And I thought the choices
        in the November election were bad.