Re: Schedule

  • davearc609
    Message 1 of 172 , Apr 2, 2000
      I haven't heard anything about the schedule yet, but it should be available sometime soon. I think I got a copy of this season's schedule sometime in April of last year.
    • mrchevhusky
      Message 172 of 172 , Feb 9, 2001
        Since my first Beanpot in 1991 I have seen BU win
        8 of them and BC and Harvard one apiece. This whole
        experience has gotten tired and old, having BU win it year
        after year. That said, the BC fans will insufferable if
        they win it, and it may just help springboard the rest
        of their season.<br><br>Bottom line, somebody but BU
        has to win this year and BC is the only team standing
        in the way so go eagles. And I thought the choices
        in the November election were bad.