Lowell game

  • davearc609
    Message 1 of 172 , Mar 6, 2000
      Does anyone know anything about an altercation
      between Lowell fans and NU fans at the game at Lowell on
      Saturday night? I have heard there was some kind of
      situation that came up, but I don't know anything about it.
    • mrchevhusky
      Message 172 of 172 , Feb 9, 2001
        Since my first Beanpot in 1991 I have seen BU win
        8 of them and BC and Harvard one apiece. This whole
        experience has gotten tired and old, having BU win it year
        after year. That said, the BC fans will insufferable if
        they win it, and it may just help springboard the rest
        of their season.<br><br>Bottom line, somebody but BU
        has to win this year and BC is the only team standing
        in the way so go eagles. And I thought the choices
        in the November election were bad.