Former Texas Tornado Players

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      Just a little hello from the land that Hockey forgot. Expect a lot
      from your new freshman Bryan Esner. I've been watching him the past
      two years at the Jr.A Texas Tornado games. He's a Rocket!! A half
      step to full speed. Sure do miss watching Awe and Guerrero in
      person. That's it for now. Best wishes to the team and fans.

      Dan