Beanpot piece

  • DevinRossiter
    Message 1 of 172 , Feb 1 12:45 PM
      Hey all; I kinda need your collective help on
      this one...<br>I'm planning on doing a humorous piece
      on the Beanpot for the Dog Pound Sports Sound on
      WRBB, but as of right now I have no idea what direction
      it's gonna take. Should I do it on the fans? The
      rivalry? The crappiness of the FleetCenter? I'll be able
      to do fieldwork to interview people at BU, BC, and
      "Hahvid", plus I have a press pass to the 'Pot itself on
      the 5th.<br>Your suggestions would be greatly
      appreciated, as if I can't think of anything by Monday, I'll
      literally be in the dog house with WRBB.<br>Thanks in
      advance, dogs!
    • mrchevhusky
      Message 172 of 172 , Feb 9 7:29 AM
        Since my first Beanpot in 1991 I have seen BU win
        8 of them and BC and Harvard one apiece. This whole
        experience has gotten tired and old, having BU win it year
        after year. That said, the BC fans will insufferable if
        they win it, and it may just help springboard the rest
        of their season.<br><br>Bottom line, somebody but BU
        has to win this year and BC is the only team standing
        in the way so go eagles. And I thought the choices
        in the November election were bad.