Fan turnout Wednesday night

  • salvo27
    Message 1 of 172 , Dec 5, 2000
      How do you guys think the attendance will be for
      the game against BC? We need above and beyond 4000
      strong in my opinion. Our two losses at home have been
      the two weakest games attendance-wise as
      well.<br><br>I'm really excited for this one fellas... I hope the
      Matthews crowd is rockin like never before.<br><br>-Salvo
    • mrchevhusky
      Message 172 of 172 , Feb 9, 2001
        Since my first Beanpot in 1991 I have seen BU win
        8 of them and BC and Harvard one apiece. This whole
        experience has gotten tired and old, having BU win it year
        after year. That said, the BC fans will insufferable if
        they win it, and it may just help springboard the rest
        of their season.<br><br>Bottom line, somebody but BU
        has to win this year and BC is the only team standing
        in the way so go eagles. And I thought the choices
        in the November election were bad.