Possibilizations ver 2.2

  • k1112d
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Well just burst my bubble why dontcha. On to a
      new topic then:<br><br>Clay Bellinger, who played on
      the New York Yankees' World Series championship teams
      in 1999 and 2000, agreed to terms on a minor-league
      contract with the Anaheim Angels. <br><br>Right-hander
      Donne Wall, who pitched in relief for the Mets last
      season, also agreed to a minor-league deal. Both players
      will attend spring training as non-roster invitees.
      released by the Yankees on Jan. 17. The
      infielder-outfielder split time last season between Triple-A Columbus
      and the Yankees, playing 51 games in four stints for
      New York and hitting .160 with 12 RBIs. <br><br>Wall,
      34, was 0-4 with a 4.85 ERA in 32 relief appearances
      with the Mets. He spent May 27 to July 4 on the
      disabled list with a strained right shoulder. <br><br>The
      Angels' non-roster invitee total is 24.