Re: [The NYY Fan Club] Re: A look to the future: Austin Gallagher

  • lauren scrafford
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24 2:22 PM
      Austin Gallagher is a First Baseman who came up as a thirdbaseman. I stand by my previous post. Charlie Mirabal is their starting SS....

      L.A.Scrafford

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 25 10:05 AM
          Isn't Gallagher the comedian who smashes watermelons.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 26 4:58 PM

              This is a Yankees fan site, no one cares about looking anyone up who plays for the Dodgers.

            Kristin