RE: [The NYY Fan Club] Fw: [New post] Pineda struggles but Yankees top Phillies 13-9

  • Jeffrey Sero
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012
      I think Cashman will regret it but won't admit that. They traded their best prospect Montero, for a guy who was expected to be an almost-finished product, and who will continue to progress into a dominant #1 or 2 pitcher, not a guy who has to fight to make the rotation. What's alarming is that Pineda passed the Yankees' physical, so they can't claim they got damaged goods. Cashman already said that Montero may be the best player he's ever traded, so he better hope that Pineda isn't like Phil Hughes last year, and that his velocity comes all the way back.  The Daily News today said that Pineda will likely stay in extended spring training to work on his mechanics then go to Scranton. Yeah, that's just what Yankee fans want to hear!

      To: thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jpasseri@...
      Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:14:12 -0700
      Subject: Re: [The NYY Fan Club] Fw: [New post] Pineda struggles but Yankees top Phillies 13-9

      Cashman is going to regret this Pineda trade.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012
        MRI on Pineda indicates tendinitis. He'll start the season on the DL. Rotation sets up as Sabathia, Koruda, Nova, Hughes, Garcia.

        Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT&T

        From: Greg Gray <la_pensione@...>
        Sender: thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
        To: thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com<thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com

        its possible.... you never know with pitching. We shall see.....

        Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://yankeesfansunite.com/2012/03/30/pineda-struggles-but-yankees-top-phillies-13-9/

        http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=yankeesfansunite.wordpress.com&blog=23044148&post=8939&subd=yankeesfansunite&ref=&email=1&email_o=wpcom
      • zaga21@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 31, 2012