Re: [The New York Yankees Fan Club] More A-Rod controversy? Say it ain't so...

  • Joseph P.
    Message 1 of 36 , May 31, 2007
      His wife will now strip him of his money, his home and
      his kid. I guess she will take the opt-out clause and
      leave.
      That will make Arod consider his opt-out clause even
      more since what he makes in his next contract might be
      exempt from any pending end to this marriage.

      --- ROHO SHERMAN <rohopretender2001@...> wrote:

      > The talk is A-rod was seen entering a hotel with a
      > woman who is not his wife. Apparently our guy has a
      > thing for strippers. Well the latest is this has
      > been going on for a while that he has visited every
      > strip club in new york has texted strippers and talk
      > is that cynathia has moved out
      >
      > **Jaye** <jlovesderek@...> wrote:
      > Somebody please tell me what's going on. I just got
      > home a little while ago and the first thing I see on
      > TV as I'm flipping through channels is that A-Rod is
      > on the front page of the newspaper with some woman
      > (who's not his wife). I caught a glimpse of the
      > photo and it didn't look like anything
      > incriminating. What the hell is going on with
      > Rodriguez now?
      >
      > ~~Jaye~~
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Building a website is a piece of cake.
      > Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get
      > online.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
      > sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • ROHO SHERMAN
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 4, 2007
        Yeah that's true Joseph but I'll best he'll be on his best behavior for a while

        "Joseph P." <jpasseri@...> wrote:
        I guess the Mr. and Mrs. Arod are back together. They
        went jewelry shopping together and he bought her
        $6,000 in jewelry the other day. Kind of like what
        Kobe did when he was caught cheating a few years ago.
        This is why athletes get away with it. The wives are
        bought off, all is "forgiven", and life goes on. The
        public are the "fools" who worry about it.

        --- Kristin <prettyrose33@ yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
        > want to retire to be with their families. Jeff
        > Shaw comes to mind as someone who could have pitched
        > a little longer in the bigs and then Scott
        > Brosius too. Andy Pettitte too has said that he
        > plans on retiring, possibly after his Yankees
        > contract is over and he could continue if he wanted
        > to but wants to be home. Then you have Roger
        > who has been able to be allowed to leave between
        > starts to be with his family because he's still a
        > name and will put fans in the seats when he pitches,
        > a first ballow hall of famer and still
        > effective at soon to be 45.
        >

        > Kristin
        >
        > --- Rochelle <abbaslittlelamb@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        >
        > > I agree 100%...I think a lot of women have the
        > tendency to
        > > think "hey, they have money and fame, I can live
        > in a nice big fancy
        > > house and my kids can go to the best schools..."
        > etc. etc. when the
        > > reality is, is all that money worth it when you're
        > lucky to see your
        > > husband once a week. Forget dance recitals and
        > little league games
        > > because daddy's on the road. Ain't worth it, to
        > the woman or the man.
        > > Jeter's the smartest one on the team in that
        > regard. (that and all
        > > the marriage drama can drain into your
        > professional life and effect
        > > your performance)
        > > Rochelle
        > > 3rd Generation Yankees Fan raising the 4th
        > Generation Proudly
        > >
        > > --- In thenewyorkyankeesfa nclub@yahoogroup s.com,
        > "Joseph P."
        > > <jpasseri@.. .> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > If Arod and other players want someone to
        > emulate it
        > > > should be Derek Jeter. Why? Well, he's been
        > single his
        > > > whole career. Why is that good? Because most
        > athletes
        > > > are away from home their whole career, they make
        > a lot
        > > > of money, and they have plenty of temptations.
        > The
        > > > best thing to do is not to get married and not
        > have
        > > > kids until your career is over. That way you can
        > live
        > > > the lifestyle you want and no one gets hurt.
        > Derek has
        > > > a good private life and tries to keep it as
        > discreet
        > > > as possible with the exceptions of when he is
        > spotted
        > > > and someone takes his picture. He isn't cheating
        > on a
        > > > wife and has no kids he is neglecting/hurting. I
        > > > assume that when his career is over he may
        > choose to
        > > > settle down. That way he'll be home with the
        > wife and
        > > > kids, and not face the temptations of the road.
        > Does
        > > > that mean all players cheat? No, but if you
        > think you
        > > > may then you should follow the Jeter way.

        === message truncated ===

        http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /mail/index. php