This is pretty funny!

  • Holly24tm
    Message 1 of 7024 , Jun 1, 2000
      "Mambo #6" by Genny (aka
      for some home runs and power<br>I hear the fans
      scream they want some base hits and beer.<br>But all I
      want is to <br>Scream into the cold air with my fellow
      fans<br>I must be crazy, 'cause Chuck's up, swingin'<br>I
      like Bernie, Girardi, El Duque, and Curtis<br>and as I
      continue you know it's gettin' better<br><br>So what can I
      do but just stare and yell so loud?<br>To me,
      swooning is just like a sport<br>Swing it and it's good to
      little bit of Jeter in my life<br>A little bit of Paulie
      by my side<br>A little bit of Scott is all I
      need<br>A little bit of Tino is what I see<br>A little bit
      of Pettitte in the sun<br>A little bit of Chuck all
      night long ((mwha!))<br>A little bit of Coney here I
      up and down and make some noise, look around<br>Pump
      your fists to the music, 'coz they hear it on the
      ground<br>Take a step up, and take a step down<br>Our guys will
      make a laugh from the other team<br>Clap your hands
      once, Clap your hands twice,<br>If Pedro Martinez looks
      sick, then they're doin' it right!<br><br>A little bit
      of Jeter in my life<br>A little bit of Paulie by my
      side<br>A little bit of Scott is all I need<br>A little bit
      of Tino is what I see<br>A little bit of Pettitte in
      the sun<br>A little bit of Chuck all night long
      ((mwha!))<br>A little bit of Coney here I am!<br>A little bit of
      you makes me your girl<br><br>And if what I do is
      fall in love with them like true fans do<br>They can't
      run and they can't hide<br>They're gonna touch the
      sky with
      number 5 song now. :) hehe<br><br>Holly(24tm)
    • Jeff Rugar
      Message 7024 of 7024 , Sep 17, 2003
        Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb had a friendship after ty Cobbs career was over.
        They played golf and went fishing together.