Re: Giambi

  • theslick1
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 1 9:08 AM
      He had a decent spring, but he hasn't begun to answer all of the
      questions about his health. I don't think the fans will bother him
      that much, but it remains to be seen how much he can contribute.

      --- In thenewyorkyankeesfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "kingfan254"
      <kingfan254@y...> wrote:

      > Does anyone think that has answered all the questions about how
      healty
      > is and that he can play and contribute to the team. Or do we have to
      > what and see how he deals with the major leagues and the taunting
      from
      > fans which wil be bigger than at spring training games.
    • Kristin
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 25 8:18 PM

          That's too funny but he is still very inconsistent and the Yankees lost.

        Kristin