Re:Raccoon Stories

  • jeh517
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      I like to thank all of you for taking your time for looking over my
      suggestions, and I have some more for you to look Back To The Future
      Trilogy,The Simpsons's Tree House of Horror,It's a Wonderful
      Life,Spaceballs,and The Series of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius. So keep
      those wheels turing in your heads. I wish you the best of luck.
      Please write me Back.
    • jeh517
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        I also a good writer too. I can make up my own comdey and crossovers
        with The Raccoons. I've been making stories for 9 years. People
        really love my work on my stories. If you have any suggestions, just
        write to me. But, I don't like blood or guts, because my mom doesn't
        like that.