fanartsite up

  • Vincent 404
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Sorry if I seem like I'm just pushing my sites recently, but been trying to
      get alot of my old sites up in better , more streamlined forms. Anyways, set
      up a new fanart site for Cartoons of the 1980s and 1990s. It's called
      Bloated Pencils (thank Synd2 for that name :) ). Anyways, the url:
      http://bp.vincent404.com Sign up and upload away.

      -Vincent404

      The Evergreen Standard - http://tes.vincent404.com
      RGT Webblog - http://vincent404.blogspot.com
      Vincent404.com - http://www.vincent404.com

    • Kenny Bullard
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent 404"
        <vincent404@h...> wrote:
        > Sorry if I seem like I'm just pushing my sites recently, but been
        trying to
        > get alot of my old sites up in better , more streamlined forms.
        Anyways, set
        > up a new fanart site for Cartoons of the 1980s and 1990s. It's
        called
        > Bloated Pencils (thank Synd2 for that name :) ). Anyways, the url:
        > http://bp.vincent404.com Sign up and upload away.
        >
        > -Vincent404
        >
        > The Evergreen Standard - http://tes.vincent404.com
        > RGT Webblog - http://vincent404.blogspot.com
        > Vincent404.com - http://www.vincent404.com

        Just wondering vincent, Are you going to put more raccoons episodes
        on your bit-torrent tracker thing?