Re: [thenewraccoons] Re: Character discussion: Sophia Tutu

  • Ian Sylvester
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2011
      Sophia was okay, but she didn't really do much. She was more of a supporting character in the show, IMHO. Never even got an episode centered around her, like most of the others.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
        This is sort of a love hate thing. Sophia could have definitely been in the show, but more of her history would have to come to the forefront, which would have put a different spin on the original series.

        I have written a little about her in my fanfic, but not much. I would have to introduce a bunch of new characters, and I only add more characters if they have some substance. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6366157/1/ Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

        Kobe