Something to speculate about the aftermath of "Time Trap"

  • morty_fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      After Cyril was knocked unconcious after trying to use a time machine to change his previous failures to successes, I've been thinking. What if given how tech savvy Bentley is, Bentley has the knowledge to fix the machine. I can imagine that he would have heard about Cyril's failed attempt to go back in time from Bert and Cedric.

      I wonder what would happen if Cyril and/or the pigs found out that Bentley knew how to make the time machine work? I'm sure that Bert would have told Bentley that Cyril wanted to use the time machine to try to take over the Standard and Bentley knows how the Standard means to his friends.