Episode 51: "End of the Line!"

  • Jacob
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      I see that this episode is not available on megaupload, reasons being either an invalid link or the file has been deleted. Just thought I should point that out as I am in the middle of downloading the episodes of this great series
    • roofpigmu
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2010
        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob" <j.turner7974@...> wrote:

        > I see that this episode is not available on megaupload, reasons being either an invalid link or the file has been deleted. Just thought I should point that out as I am in the middle of downloading the episodes of this great series

        Someone recently upload that episode onto youtube,here's the link to the first part if you are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-YtIPIv8nI
      • Jacob
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2010
          Yes, well even if I knew how to download episodes from youtube, "End of the Line" would be divided into 3 and I don't want that. I have successfully downloaded most of this series anyway. If someone could find a way to fix this problem, please do so a.s.a.p.

          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "roofpigmu" <roofpigmu@...> wrote:

          > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob" <j.turner7974@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I see that this episode is not available on megaupload, reasons being either an invalid link or the file has been deleted. Just thought I should point that out as I am in the middle of downloading the episodes of this great series
          > >

          > Someone recently upload that episode onto youtube,here's the link to the first part if you are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-YtIPIv8nI

        • Chris Yost
          Message 4 of 6 , May 20, 2010
            Downloading from YouTube is easily done with RealPlayer.

            When the YouTube video opens, a banner appears in the upper-right corner that says, "Download" and sits there for 7 seconds.  After it goes away, hovering over the running video will bring it back.  Click the banner, and RealPlayer rips the vid for you.  Hours of amusement.

            Chris!

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2010
              k, I checked and there doesn't appear to be a "download" anywhere on any vids I find

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 22, 2010
                Okay, easily fixed.  If you don't have RealPlayer, download it at www.real.com
                If you do have it, Go to Tools > Preferences ... and run Update.  When Update runs you'll see a few checkboxes and one of them will be to have the "Download" button pop up.  Make sure it's checked.

                UNCHECK any Toolbars (Google, Yahoo!, etc) they may want to try to slip by you.  You don't need them and they're not proven to be malware-free.

                Run the update.  Then try to download the episode.  It should pop back up.

                Any questions, contact me off-list!

                Chris
                Read Sabrina Online: The Story at