The Raccoons on DVD, all episodes, German release in September

  • wefra80
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8 3:08 AM
      Please visit http://www.more-brands.com for more informations.
    • Cyril Sneer
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9 11:27 AM
        "Die Raccoons" on DVD?For region 2? All episodes? 8 Dvd's? So 4th and 5th season too!
        From 18th september. I can say only one "Unbeeeeeelievable".
        This release will be have only german audio track?

        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "wefra80" <wefra80@...> wrote:

        > Please visit http://www.more-brands.com for more informations.

      • davidmonid31584
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20 9:16 AM
          Well let's keep checking www.amazon.de or www.amazon.at and see what happens. The DVD set hasen't been added to the site yet, but they may do on the release date, by then it should provide us with wearever or not it will contain the German and English audio tracks or just a German one. Though it's great to hear that the Deucth fans are getting something at long last, as The Raccoons were quite popular over there too, plus I love the Germans taste in cartoons. :)

          David.

          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Cyril Sneer" <mrsneer@...> wrote:

          > "Die Raccoons" on DVD?For region 2? All episodes? 8 Dvd's? So 4th and 5th season too!
          > From 18th september. I can say only one "Unbeeeeeelievable".
          > This release will be have only german audio track?
          >
          > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "wefra80" <wefra80@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Please visit http://www.more-brands.com for more informations.

        • lyric_neres8055
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 23 9:59 AM
            Sounds like fans in Germany are the luckiest of all! In other countries, like the UK, they've only released a couple of separate seasons of the show. I wonder if the German language DVD set still has all the special features?

            --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Cyril Sneer" <mrsneer@...> wrote:

            > "Die Raccoons" on DVD?For region 2? All episodes? 8 Dvd's? So 4th and 5th season too!
            > From 18th september. I can say only one "Unbeeeeeelievable".
            > This release will be have only german audio track?
            >
            > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "wefra80" <wefra80@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Please visit http://www.more-brands.com for more informations.

          • mrsneer
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 23 2:12 PM
              http://www.amazon.de/The-Raccoons-Die-komplette-Serie/dp/B002LYC25Y/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1251061649&sr=8-14
              Sprache: Deutsch (Dolby Digital 5.1) <So only German audio?

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 24 10:20 AM
                http://www.amazon.de/The-Raccoons-Die-komplette-Serie/dp/B002LYC25Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1251134264&sr=1-5

                Well acording to Amazon.de (.at will be the same) It seems the only language will be in German, this might change by the release date, but if they are going to pack 60 episodes onto 8 disks, then I guess they'll only have room for the one vocal track and it might as well be the native language of the country of origin.

                Still I hope the Germans will purchise this release, no doubt they will.

                David.