Later Raccoons episodes

  • maxxarcade
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      I just picked up a VHS tape of The Raccoons' Big Surprise, that I am
      planning on transferring to DVD. Is this episode any good? It was not
      listed in the episode guide.

      How many of these later shows are there? I think there was another one
      called "The Raccoons learn a lesson" or something like that.
    • brother_ralph2
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
        The VHS tapes of "Big Surprise" and "Learn a Lesson" aren't actually of
        episodes by those names, there are only 60 episodes + specials which
        are all listed on the episode guide. And they aren't later episodes
        either, in fact they are the very early part of the series. I believe
        Big Surprise may be a tape of "Surprise attack" and "Going it alone"
        while Learn a lesson is "A Night to Remember" and "The Evergreen Grand
        Prix". Hope that doesn't dissappoint you as you seemed to think you
        were getting some new episodes....

        Best Wishes
        BrotherRalph
        ps - sorry I don't post here so much anymore, I'm back at uni and work
        is keeping me quite pinned down right now. I still check in daily to
        approve stuff.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
          You were correct... Nonetheless, I now have good clear copies without
          TV station logos on them :-)

          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "brother_ralph2"