Second Chance Episode

  • Invader Xayide
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      How come it's down temporarly?
    • Sum Guy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        Hello,

        To answer your question: "who knows?"
        Possibly, it couldn't be accessed on their server for whatever reason.
        Likely only some kind of technical glitch. However, I checked the link
        myself and it seems to be working fine now. Should that change, please
        notify me.

        Take care!

        -Sum Guy

        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Invader Xayide"
        <minerva_mink16@...> wrote:

        > How come it's down temporarly?

      • Ryan Burgess
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          I don't really know, I just downloaded the episode today without any
          problems.

          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Sum Guy" <vulpes_dmon@...>