New member to the group

  • urthdigger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 5:43 PM
      Hey, I'm a new user to the Yahoo group, Brother Ralph sent me a link
      from TV.com. I'm a fairly recent fan of the show, having started with
      a few random stuff on youtube, got a smattering of episodes from a
      russian site, and I've been hooked since then.

      It's nice to see some actual evidence that the DVDs are coming out,
      I'll import them if I have to. I suppose part of the reason why I'm so
      obsessed with The Raccoons lately is because I've caught only a
      glimpse of it, and screen shots, episodes summaries, and especially
      the 'recap episodes' I have show me there's a whole lot more out there
      to see.

      Sorry if I seem to ramble a bit, I'm just a little thrilled :)
    • brother_ralph2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 2:14 AM
        Welcome aboard Urthdigger

        As things stand at the moment the Russian site is the best place to
        download full episodes. Episodes that aren't on the site are
        practically impossible to get hold of for now but we all have high
        hopes for the DVD release that may be coming up.

        In our links section there is a folder containing a whole load of
        youtube productions by various fans. Enjoy.

        Brother Ralph

        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "urthdigger" <urthdigger@...>