re:short note about new poll

  • furryapocalipse
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Axel, what do you mean as"very pleasant gift"?(it means what"X"means:)
      Christmas'05? I guess you know much more than you tell us.
      But if it's a secret...
    • Axel Malutki
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        hey,sure I know something you don't(for example full squad of my
        beloved soccer team Wisla Cracow:)
        but seriously talkin...well your question is haaaard,very hard...
        I said all I know in my last mail,but have to understand me-I
        promised to "X"(no bulls..t,he really exist)that I'llkeep more
        details in secret(it doesn't mean I know about his plans)
        If I'll know something more-I'll tell ya
        This mysterious news also makes me hunger,hunger for more
        AX