hi all

  • richard dodds
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1 4:37 AM
      goto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTcrDkPBA8 for the 2nd and final raccons slideshow

    • Graham
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2 7:42 PM
        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, richard dodds <rchrd_dodds@...>
        wrote:

        > goto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTcrDkPBA8 for the 2nd and final
        raccons slideshow

        Not so much a Raccoons slide show as a fixation with Melissa! There
        are other members of the cast, you know!
      • brother_ralph2
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3 3:29 AM
          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Graham" <broo_the_pup@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, richard dodds <rchrd_dodds@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > goto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTcrDkPBA8 for the 2nd and
          final
          > raccons slideshow
          >
          > Not so much a Raccoons slide show as a fixation with Melissa! There
          > are other members of the cast, you know!

          The fixation is not really his but mine as I sent him my collection of
          Melissa and Ralph screenshots to contruct the slide show from (i have
          a lot of them as they are my favourite partnership). I had presumed
          that some other screenshots might be mixed in with the Ralph/Melissa
          shots, but it seems to save time Richard has used my material only.
          Although they are my favourite characters, some variation would have
          been nice.
        • richard dodds
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 8 12:07 AM
            i just made a new racons slide show for youtube.

            soon as the url is up and running i wil send email with the link

          • richard dodds
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 8 8:58 AM
              goto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydy_u4R1-DU for my new raccoons video

            • richard dodds
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 21 10:50 AM

                if anyone got lots of racoons pics plz send them to me cuz im gonna try and make a 3d gallery so u can walk through it and see the pics :)

                wen i got the programe ;)

                Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
              • Corrina BELLISSIMO
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 21 3:14 PM
                  Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad would have been very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert Raccoon...Thanks Again, Corrina

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 22 4:44 PM
                    Hi Corrina

                    Your Dad was a massive part of this show, I can't imagine Bert with
                    any other voice. This group mourned when he passed on. The Raccoons
                    and the many other shows that he was in will never be lost, and it
                    means a great amount to a great number of people. I'm glad to find
                    relations of the cast within our group, and wonder if there are
                    others (or perhaps even cast members themselves) who prefer to keep
                    their identities to themselves within our midsts.
                    Brother Ralph

                    --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Corrina BELLISSIMO
                    <bedrock_property_maint@...> wrote:

                    > Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad would have
                    been very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert
                    Raccoon...Thanks Again, Corrina

                  • sudokuinde
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 22 5:47 PM
                      --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Corrina BELLISSIMO
                      <bedrock_property_maint@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad would have been
                      very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert Raccoon...Thanks
                      Again, Corrina

                      Oy Gavult, is that true? THAT'S AMAZING!
                    • Joe
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 22 10:32 PM
                        I was very upset when I heard of Len Carlson's passing. I can't
                        imagine anyone else voicing Bert Raccoon, either, and I'm sure
                        everyone else here feels the same. He's missed by all of us. :(

                        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "brother_ralph2"
                        <brother_ralph2@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Corrina
                        >
                        > Your Dad was a massive part of this show, I can't imagine Bert with
                        > any other voice. This group mourned when he passed on. The Raccoons
                        > and the many other shows that he was in will never be lost, and it
                        > means a great amount to a great number of people. I'm glad to find
                        > relations of the cast within our group, and wonder if there are
                        > others (or perhaps even cast members themselves) who prefer to keep
                        > their identities to themselves within our midsts.
                        > Brother Ralph
                        >

                        > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Corrina BELLISSIMO
                        > <bedrock_property_maint@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad would have
                        > been very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert
                        > Raccoon...Thanks Again, Corrina

                      • Justin Jackrabbit
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 23 6:25 AM
                          I lived in Toronto for a brief while in 2004-05 studying animation, and was tempted at the time to look Len Carlson up just so I could get an opportunity to shake his hand and say Thank You. I regret that I never took the chance. He was an extraordinary performer, and through Bert Raccoon, almost like a friend.

                          We'll keep doing our best to keep his memory alive. All the best to you Corrina.

                          ~Justin

                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 23 1:03 PM
                            --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Justin Jackrabbit
                            <ethenandaris@...> wrote:

                            > I lived in Toronto for a brief while in 2004-05 studying animation,
                            and was tempted at the time to look Len Carlson up just so I could get
                            an opportunity to shake his hand and say Thank You. I regret that I
                            never took the chance. He was an extraordinary performer, and through
                            Bert Raccoon, almost like a friend.

                            > We'll keep doing our best to keep his memory alive. All the best
                            to you Corrina.

                            > ~Justin
                            >
                            > Corrina BELLISSIMO <bedrock_property_maint@...> wrote:
                            > Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad
                            would have been very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert
                            Raccoon...Thanks Again, Corrina

                            Yes, sorry about my first post. I was just kind of excited. I am very
                            sorry for your loss, and will do everything in my power to ensure that
                            the memory is preserved for generations to come (although I highly
                            doubt it needs my help).
                          • Sum Guy
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 24 11:08 PM
                              --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Corrina BELLISSIMO
                              <bedrock_property_maint@...> wrote:

                              > Hi all i love your support for the Raccoons!! My dad would have
                              been very proud!!! Sorry my Dad is/was Len Carlson - Bert
                              Raccoon...Thanks Again, Corrina

                              Hello Corrina,

                              Wow! This is truly an honour and a privilege that the daughter of Len
                              Carlson -The great Bert Raccoon- has taken an interest in our group!
                              Last year, my interest in the show was renewed after seeing
                              Dreamworks' Over the Hedge. The protagonist of the fore-mentioned
                              picture, as we all know, was a raccoon named RJ. Immediately, it
                              spurred a nostalgic feeling within me, and I began to do some
                              research on one of my most cherished childhood memories -The
                              Raccoons. It was, afterall, last summer that I joined this group,
                              aquired as many episodes as I could get my hands on, and found
                              numerous websites devoted to the cartoon classic. Unfortunately, it
                              was also during my search that I discovered the passing of Len
                              Carlson earlier that year. Of course, I was really sadened to here of
                              it; your father's work meant a great deal to me (Bert Raccoon was my
                              absolute favourite!). I read a copy of the eulogy given by Kevin
                              Gillis (available on Jim Gilsinan's webpage). I had no idea (all
                              according to the information obtained from Mr. Gillis' eulogy) that
                              Mr. Carlson used to work in my hometown -Calgary- for a time.
                              Furthermore, I also find it amazing that he used to live on Vancouver
                              Island and was born in Edmonton, Alberta. It's funny, because my
                              educational endeavors will lead me to Edmonton for a while, then
                              finally over to Victoria (where I plan to live and complete my
                              schooling). It's a small world, isn't it? I only wish that I could
                              have thanked your Dad, while he was still alive, for all he
                              contributed. It is because of shows like the Raccoons (and many
                              others Mr. Carlson was involved with) that proves an ongoing belief I
                              hold -my generation was perhaps the most blessed of all! I would also
                              like to thank you too Corrina for being here with us.

                              Most sincerely,

                              David Gulliver

                              (there it is folks :P my real name)