Re: Question

  • i_c_lytes
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi, Patricia!

      Funny you should ask about Schaffer as there was one on ebay just the
      other day, but I think the auction closed at one bid. That was the only
      auction I saw, but another one may pop up! Ebay is the only site I've
      seen any Raccoons plush on. Good luck in finding him!

      *Kaye*

      --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia McClain"