A question....

  • WereFox Kitsune
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi ther i was renaming my Raccoon Images that i got off of the raccoons site and i need to know what does Der Groose Preis mean?

      My Furry Code:

      Click on this

      http://www.vulpine.pp.se/cgi-bin/furcode

      Click on Decode

      Then copy and paste this in the decoder box

      FCF3a A- C- D H+++ M P++++ R+ T+++ W Z Sm? RLCT a+ cn++++ d- e f++++ h* i j* p++ sm+

      Yahoo! for Good
    • Damien Mildury
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, WereFox Kitsune
        <xwerefoxx@y...> wrote:

        > Hi ther i was renaming my Raccoon Images that i got off of the
        raccoons site and i need to know what does Der Groose Preis mean?

        From what I can make out it means 'the groose price' - whatever that
        means!
      • tailspower2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2005
          What Der Groose Preis means; I have on idae I never here it, they may
          becuase I was only able to see this TV show durning Disney Channel
          Perviews; dew to the fact that mom called Cox and volded it do to alot
          of reptaes see sind.