Re: Where ur all from

  • Damien Mildury
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 28, 2005
      --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, Patrick McKeon
      <imnothereactually@y...> wrote:
      > I'm jsut wondering how globe si this Raccoons group is. I know 1
      is from Britain, down under (sorry but i can't spell), Russia and a
      few from Canada and i'm from Ireland, is there any1 here from
      America, Sounth America, Africa, Asia and the rest of the world.

      I'm from a town called Maryport on the edge of Bonnie Cumbria's Lake
      District in England.
    • terry zoogel
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1 5:27 AM
        buffalo, ny

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • g3k_1991
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1 1:28 PM
          West-central Scotland here, heh.
        • Jenny Merrill
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 1 2:58 PM

            I'm from Northern New Jersey USA (New York City Metro Area), but in the next year or so will most likely be relocating to the Rochester, NY area.

            ~Jenny

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Oblenn
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 1 3:04 PM
              Mother Russia, Moscow.

              <imnothereactually@y...> wrote:
              > I'm jsut wondering how globe si this Raccoons group is. I know 1
              is from Britain, down under (sorry but i can't spell), Russia and a
              few from Canada and i'm from Ireland, is there any1 here from
              America, Sounth America, Africa, Asia and the rest of the world.

              http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
            • Matt Penna
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 1 4:32 PM
                >I'm from Northern New Jersey USA (New York City Metro Area), but in the next year or so will most likely be relocating to the Rochester, NY area.

                And Rochester is exactly where I live now. :)

                When I was a kid, I watched the Raccoons on the Disney channel from time to time. I miss those days!

                Matt
                --
                Matt Penna crimedogmcgruff@...
                ICQ: 399825 Yahoo! Messenger: moresobaplease AIM: S0ba
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 1 11:00 PM
                  mon-fri Helsinki,but weekends in ma home in Poprad,Slovakia^^
                • Dan
                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2 5:09 AM
                    I'm from the Atlantic coast of Canada.

                    > I'm jsut wondering how globe si this Raccoons group is. I know 1
                    is from Britain, down under (sorry but i can't spell), Russia and a
                    few from Canada and i'm from Ireland, is there any1 here from
                    America, Sounth America, Africa, Asia and the rest of the world.

                    http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
                  • Max Artemev
                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2 8:17 AM
                      Moscow, Russia.
                    • orrinus
                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2 6:58 PM
                        Just outside Detroit, Michigan, USA.

                        CBC local channel is CBET Windsor 9.

                        Patrick McKeon wrote:
                        > I'm jsut wondering how globe si this Raccoons group is. I know 1 is
                      • natalia a kmicikewicz
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 3 12:56 PM
                          I am originally from the small town of Peru, Indiana (The Circus Capital of the World), but now I live in the exciting city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

                          Patrick McKeon wrote:
                          >     I'm jsut wondering how globe si this Raccoons group is. I know 1 is

                          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                        • morty_fan
                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 4 10:16 AM
                            I'm from the same country as the Raccoons is from, Canada. However,
                            I believe I am in the other half of the country away from where I
                            believe the Evergreen Forest is located.
                          • morty_fan
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 4 10:16 AM
                              I'm from the same country as the Raccoons is from, Canada. However,
                              I believe I am in the other half of the country away from where I
                              believe the Evergreen Forest is located.
                            • Candace Steeves
                              Message 14 of 21 , Apr 1, 2005
                                Hi I am new to this group
                                I am from  Fredericton, New Brunswick (Canada)
                                I used to watch the Raccoons all the time, especially when my uncle started to work on it. I used to watch the credits just to see his name!