Re: DVD biographies

  • Damien Mildury
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2005
      --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "oblenn" <Oblenn1@y...> wrote:

      > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Damien Mildury"
      > <damienmildury@b...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Circumstance: Now, combine this with the fact that we never get
      > > see Bert's parents or Cedric's Mother for that matter.
      > >
      > > Logical Conclusion: So... I've deduced that Cyril must have an
      > > affair with Bert's mother making Bert Cyril's illigitame son.
      This
      > > obviously points to a troubled past that both Cyril and Bert's
      mom
      > > have agreed to cover up. It may also explain Cyril's particular
      > > dislike of raccoons and Bert in particular.
      > >
      > > As for Bentley, he is obviously the child of Bert's twin brother
      > or
      > > sister.
      > >
      > > There ya have it, mystery solved!
      >
      > Man, should I tell you, that you're idiot, if you think so, or
      > you'll understand this by yourself?

      Yeah, thanks for the sour perceivance, cousin! You've just called
      Gerry Paquette, one of the animators on The Raccoons and, up until
      recently, a supporter of this group, an idiot! Check the
      programme's end credits! You'll find him there! If it wasn't for
      guys like this there wouldn't be any Raccoons!!!! Next time, read
      the notices properly before posting your comments. He was only
      having a bit of fun and wishing you all well!

      Or maybe the 'idiot'label was aimed at me? Fine. I worked with
      Evergreen Raccoons promoting the series in the 80's. I was a well
      paid idiot!

      DM
    • Oblenn
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
        <damienmildury@b...> wrote:

        > Yeah, thanks for the sour perceivance, cousin! You've just called
        > Gerry Paquette, one of the animators on The Raccoons and, up until
        > recently, a supporter of this group, an idiot! Check the
        > programme's end credits! You'll find him there! If it wasn't for
        > guys like this there wouldn't be any Raccoons!!!! Next time, read
        > the notices properly before posting your comments. He was only
        > having a bit of fun and wishing you all well!
        >
        > Or maybe the 'idiot'label was aimed at me? Fine. I worked with
        > Evergreen Raccoons promoting the series in the 80's. I was a well
        > paid idiot!

        Yes, this idiot label was aimed to you! And as I see, I was
        perfectly right. First, I absolutely don't believe, that you really
        worked in that promoting. I already saw many liars like you, and in
        this group too. Second, thing that you was "well paid" don't said
        anything to me. For me this absolutely unimportant, you can be a
        millionaire and idiot same time. So, if you so love this money, put
        it into your... should I tell you a place, or you'll understand this
        by yourself?
      • Damien Mildury
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2005
          --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Oblenn" <Oblenn1@y...> wrote:

          > --- In thenewraccoons@yahoogroups.com, "Damien Mildury"
          > <damienmildury@b...> wrote:
          >
          > > Yeah, thanks for the sour perceivance, cousin! You've just
          called
          > > Gerry Paquette, one of the animators on The Raccoons and, up
          until
          > > recently, a supporter of this group, an idiot! Check the
          > > programme's end credits! You'll find him there! If it wasn't
          for
          > > guys like this there wouldn't be any Raccoons!!!! Next time,
          read
          > > the notices properly before posting your comments. He was only
          > > having a bit of fun and wishing you all well!
          > >
          > > Or maybe the 'idiot'label was aimed at me? Fine. I worked with
          > > Evergreen Raccoons promoting the series in the 80's. I was a
          well
          > > paid idiot!
          >
          > Yes, this idiot label was aimed to you! And as I see, I was
          > perfectly right. First, I absolutely don't believe, that you
          really
          > worked in that promoting. I already saw many liars like you, and
          in
          > this group too. Second, thing that you was "well paid" don't said
          > anything to me. For me this absolutely unimportant, you can be a
          > millionaire and idiot same time. So, if you so love this money,
          put
          > it into your... should I tell you a place, or you'll understand
          this
          > by yourself?

          This particular note has been answered privately, although I can't
          understand why this particular person has got so upset. All I have
          done is repeat a message which was sent by Gerry Paquette to the
          group in November.

          As for being a liar about being a promoter, what would I have to
          gain by that? If anyone wishes me to prove who I am and what I have
          done, please e-mail me.