Raccoon Story Version Of The TV Specials

  • jeh517
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      BigB2041987 and I had this grand idea 2 days ago. We Though we can do
      our version of The Raccoon TV Specials The Christmas Raccoons,The
      Raccoons On Ice,and The Raccoons And The Lost Star. And we were
      thinking that maybe you can write your own version too. We can do any
      kinds of ratings from G,PG,PG-13,R,NC-17,X,and XXX. But,BigB2041987
      only can do is G,PG,and PG-13. BigB2041987 and I would like to share
      our ideas,suggestions,etc. with you. So does our idea sounds like an
      1 star,2 stars,3 stars,4 stars,or 5 stars? Just take your time to
      look the message over.
      BigB2041987