Added a couple of photos to the Brook-alikes album

  • Doug Berger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      I got to finally watch the 1984 movie "The Razor's Edge" on DVD. It
      stars Bill Murray, Catherine Hicks, and Theresa Russell.

      Russell plays a free spirit flapper in Paris with a Brookie Bob. I
      put up two captures from the film. The first the look is really good
      but the 2nd - from later in the film - the hair looks like a wig.

      It is a good flick. It is one of the first dramtic roles for Murray.
      Trivia is he agreed to star in Ghostbusters if the studio funded
      Razor's Edge. I saw it when it came to the theater in 84 and it blew
      me away. Theresa Russell is very good in the film.

      <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087980/>

      Doug Berger

      Doug's Views: http://www.dougberger.net/
      Secular Left: http://www.secularleft.us/
      iHumanism: http://www.ihumanism.org/

      "So much for the elevator music..." -- Johhny Fever