Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
      You're welcome!

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

      > Thanks!
      >
      > KD
      > [Image Hosted by ImageShack.us] <http://imageshack.us>

      > > To all you Louise Brooks fans living in America, Happy
      Thanksgiving!

      > > -Dario.

    • KD
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2007
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
          Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.

          wrote:

          > http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
          image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgiv\
          > ing_122_163lo.jpg
          > <http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
          image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgi\
          > ving_122_163lo.jpg>

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
            !

            > Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.
            >
            > -Dario.

            And same from me to all.

            Richard
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
              To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
              & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

              -Dario.
            • Richard
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
                To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
                & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

                -Dario.

                The same to you and all dear to you!

                Richard
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008