Happy Thanksgiving!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2006
      To all you Louise Brooks fans living in America, Happy Thanksgiving!

      -Dario.
    • KD
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2006

        Thanks!

        KD

        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2006
          You're welcome!

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
          <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

          > Thanks!
          >
          > KD
          > [Image Hosted by ImageShack.us] <http://imageshack.us>

          > > To all you Louise Brooks fans living in America, Happy
          Thanksgiving!

          > > -Dario.

        • KD
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2007
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
              Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.

              wrote:

              > http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
              image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgiv\
              > ing_122_163lo.jpg
              > <http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
              image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgi\
              > ving_122_163lo.jpg>

            • Richard
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
                !

                > Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.
                >
                > -Dario.

                And same from me to all.

                Richard
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
                  To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
                  & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

                  -Dario.
                • Richard
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
                    To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
                    & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

                    -Dario.

                    The same to you and all dear to you!

                    Richard
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008